Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Resolved! Is this a cigar ashtray?

     Is this a cigar ashtray or in store advertising? It is partially etched glass with a concave center. It measures approx. 8.5" square and rests on 4 ball feet. I would appreciate any info as to age, etc. Thanks in advance.

20220615_144924.jpg 20220615_144845.jpg 20220615_144824.jpg 20220615_144903.jpg

Search Categories are a disaster.

Why were eBay's SEARCH Categories destroyed? The DOLL Category is completely messed up. Been a consistent eBay buyer since 2008 and always found what I was looking for. Ebay searches are now completely dysfunctional. What computer programmer puts the...

Pottery mark from England

Can you help identify this pottery mark? Mark is stamped into the piece. Says ENGLAND and has a shape that is a triangle with 3 letters in it. This is piece is about 4" diameter and not sure what it is. Thank you!

IMG_4377.JPG IMG_4378a.jpg IMG_4379.JPG IMG_4380.JPG

Resolved! Do you have any information about this unusual chess set?

I have a primitive handmade chess set and I would love to know anything you can tell me about it. It doesn't look like any I've seen in my research, but I'm not an expert so maybe I missed it. All pieces are solid brass. Its rustic style makes it see...

Chess Set closeup all pieces.jpg Chess Set leather top.jpg Chess Set closeup copper black pieces.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam.

I bought a pic, I feel like its a scam. It was teeny tiny & felt like a zeroxed copy. It is not worth my having to pay return shipping. I attempted to complain about the store at the end of his pg & it wouldnt let me send it. Just a heads up to other...

Big Boy Dice with box

I picked up these neat and big dice. I am looking for around the time these were made and if these are collectible. Thanks!

IMGP3917 (2).JPG IMGP3923 (2).JPG

Seller sent CGC comics without proper protection and its all broken, how can i get money back?

Hey guys, I've purchased 3 cgc 9.8 slabbed comics from a seller on mid Apr(paid $380), due to the reason im not in the US, I had someone helped me made the purchase and then shipped the package to me oversea(he didn't open the package). Due to the in...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Baseball Card Sets

If a seller decides to list a 1980 Topps Baseball card set, what questions should a seller expect to answer? Condition of the set would one and questions about star players in the set would be another. What other questions should a seller expect?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors