Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

cobalt creamer and sugar

i get a real Duncan Miller Terrace feeling about these - but also Cambridge Gadroon - ridges on handles and row of ridges above row of circles - anyone know the maker/pattern on these lovlies? advanced thanX

cobalt5.JPG

Resolved! Board Pig Head Identification

Hello All, Would someone be able to identify this piece? It looks to be made out of some type of cork. The previous owner said there used to be a body but it was in bad shape. Possibly a practice dummy for roping?Any help is greatly appreciated! Some...

IMG_9091.jpeg IMG_9097.jpeg IMG_9092 2.jpeg

Resolved! Help Identifying Silver Mark

This bracelet is marked 800 on one link and the markers mark on another. It is so difficult to read. the last few letter are aldi and maybe waldi or maldi? Any ideas who the maker is?

20220510_082807_resized (2).jpg 20220510_082613_resized (2).jpg 20220510_082613_resized (2).jpg

Seal skin flask

I have a vintage glass flask in a seal skin cover. What are the, if any restrictions on seal skin items?

Identify a blown glass pitcher

Hi! Haven’t been here in years and couldn’t find the pottery and glass forum,hopefully I’m at the right one, I’m trying to identify this short but wide blown glass pitcher, not sure if it’s worth listing it, I’m trying to start selling again but my s...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Makers Mark

Trying to figure out the makers marks on a bronze statue. Here are some pics of it. Thank you.  

Screenshot_20220523-211950.jpg Screenshot_20220523-211950.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors