Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Collectible Book

I ordered Anne Heche’s book for $13.95 right before the price skyrocketed to hundreds of dollars after her accident. I received a notice from the seller that I was getting a refund because there was an address issue. I had never received a message li...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

? about some Civil War photos

I just bought a small lot of picts. In then, there are 10 that are labeled "United States Military Railroad". Apparently a short lived Civil War era Union Railroad? I found modern B&W copies of the pict. pictured. I believe the ones I have are copies...

DSCN5295.JPG DSCN5291.JPG

vinyl LP records

my uncle just passed away and left me his entire private record collection which is quite beautiful, wow these records are in gorgeous condition there approx 4 to 5 thousand albums AMAZING

• 59 replies
  • 0 helpful

Capodimonte mark??

Hi,could anybody help with this one please, I have a porcelain figurine, Is this an antique piece? Is it Capodimonte? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Vlad

cp1.jpg cp2.jpg

NFL Trading Cards

Everyone knows cards past 1985 were mass produced. Were NFL, NBA, and NHL cards also mass produced and will these cards hold their value?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

adding photographs

how does one add photos from iPhone, to already listed item? Thanks to helping this rookie returning to eBAY after a hiatus !

Help identifying this item

I believe this might be a candy/nut dish but really not sure as it's not very deep. Have not been able to find any thing like this. It measures approx. 2.5" high and 4.50" across top. The material might be some type of coated metal or even ceramic. V...

thumb_DSCN4574_1024.jpg thumb_DSCN4575_1024.jpg thumb_DSCN4576_1024.jpg

Help with Item - Italian

Can anybody provide feedback on what this piece is? The bottom has markings "S 105" "Made Italy" (excluding the word "in"). Also, the initials L. H. are engraved on the bottom of the lid. Size is approximately 12" L 6" W. Thanks in advance.

IMG_1921 (1).jpeg IMG_1924.jpeg IMG_1922.jpeg

Resolved! Help! What is it and its use??

It isIt is made of metal. 3 animals, as you can see. Lion, elephant and jaguar (or cheetah) head linked together. With a clip at the top. 5" long total. The animals are the same on both sides. There are no markings. What is if used for? Thanks!

DSCN1582.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors