cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signature identification

Can anyone decipher the signature on this studio art glass paperweight? Help would be greatly appreciated.IMG_4689.JPG

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Signature identification

@roxannesrelics2 wrote:

Can anyone decipher the signature on this studio art glass paperweight? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Posting a photo of the entire piece is strongly advised, especially if the signature is not well-known.

Rita

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Signature identification

Personally, I would say, considering the bubbles, finishing of the bottom, type and style of coloring and what I think I can make out of the markings, that it is Eastern European.  Nope, I can't make out the signature.

I sure wish people would use a reasonable camera, rather than their phone, to take photos of things like signatures, where good focus and resolution is needed.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 3 of 3
latest reply