cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-Payment on a refund

I refunded an order that was hung up in shipping . The buyer finally received it and wants to repay .

I know Ebay doesn't allow us to give out personal info ,so how can I get re-paid? Thanks 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re-Payment on a refund

It's post sale so you can exchange contact info like email and they can pay through PayPal or whatever payment method you agree on.

You could even relist the item with local pickup only and have the buyer repurchase so you get the payment, they already have their item, and you won't have to ship anything new.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re-Payment on a refund

@wastingtime101 wrote:

You could even relist the item with local pickup only and have the buyer repurchase so you get the payment, they already have their item, and you won't have to ship anything new.

I would suggest the method above. Documenting the sale in the item description also does not hurt. Stays within Ebay guidelines. With local pickup, you do have to have the buyer click that they did receive the item.

Just make sure they understand that and can execute that for you.

Good luck

Message 3 of 3
latest reply