cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rare and vintage but know clue of potential value

I was given this as one of the Gifts on the VIP sugar bowl trip I won in 1999. At the time I didn’t drink at all,  and the box has been stored in my Clothes closet for last 25 years. 

It’s a Monterey Cristal champagne commemoration set for the Nokia Sugar Bowl. 

It’s Etched with gold labeling on the bottle. It’s etched with the Nokia Sugar Bowl logo, then has New Orleans Louisiana etched Below that. Then at the bottom it’s got January 1, 1999. 
I’ve know clue of how to figure value of it as trying to research it’s I get nothing. It’s got a ton of  nastalgia  with they last new years of the Millennium into it. Help me figure this out please, and how can I post pictures 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You can post photos using the camera icon.  Just a caution though if you are thinking of selling it - you need special approval to sell wine on eBay.   Here is some information:  

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/alcohol-policy?id=4274

Rita

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I would send an inquiry to one of the large auction houses in New Orleans.  If it is rare and valuable they will give you an auction estimate. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply