cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limoges Dish-is there anything about it

that would make it worth selling?  I'm not even sure why I bought it.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@divwido wrote:

that would make it worth selling? 

It depends on your own business model.  When I was actively selling on eBay, I didn't find it worth my while to list anything that would sell for less than $100.   Other people wouldn't fool with anything that cheap.  Yet many sellers are happy to list things for a dollar, or even less.

Anyhow, it's a pretty dish, and here's on with the same body but different decoration, so I suppose you could watch it to see how it does:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/201582310202

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

My Haviland book by Travis dates your castle mark to 1958 and both Limoges books by Gaston dates your castle mark 1958-present. It is a lovely dish.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@divwido wrote:

that would make it worth selling? 

It depends on your own business model.  When I was actively selling on eBay, I didn't find it worth my while to list anything that would sell for less than $100.   Other people wouldn't fool with anything that cheap.  Yet many sellers are happy to list things for a dollar, or even less.

Anyhow, it's a pretty dish, and here's on with the same body but different decoration, so I suppose you could watch it to see how it does:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/201582310202

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank you so much!
Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@divwido wrote:
Thank you so much!

You're welcome.  I'm always glad to offer bland and generic replies to unanswerable questions.    Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 5
latest reply