cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enameled Mirrored Vanity Tray with Flowers and Fireflies ID

Hello, I have a very pretty looks like enamel on metal tray with magnolia flowers and fireflies at each end.  It is footed and has a black velvet backing.  Size 11" long x 7" wide. The mirror has scratches I am wondering if I should replace the glass. Do you know any idea of the maker or the correct composition. It also has 2 rhinestones missing. Thankyou as always.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@stantomm wrote:

Yes the label reads made in china. The example you sent is exactly the same except mine has fireflies. I guess it would be hard to find the maker and/or price it sold for...do you think?

Yes, I do think.  Frankly, to my eye, it looks like a Chinese knockoff of the Jay Strongwater designs carried by Needless Markup (aka Neiman Marcus).   With some of the "jewels" missing and the mirror srcatched, it looks like a tough sell, to me.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Can you provide a good clear photo of the sticker, or at least tell us what it says? 

Looks fairly new, to my eye.  Here's a similar one:

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/enamel-floral-crystal-butterfly-fairy-435060314

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yes the label reads made in china. The example you sent is exactly the same except mine has fireflies. I guess it would be hard to find the maker and/or price it sold for...do you think?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@stantomm wrote:

Yes, I do think.  Frankly, to my eye, it looks like a Chinese knockoff of the Jay Strongwater designs carried by Needless Markup (aka Neiman Marcus).   With some of the "jewels" missing and the mirror srcatched, it looks like a tough sell, to me.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thankyou for your expert help.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply