cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To the buyer from the seller

Dose the buyer see that shipping costs are going up all around negative feedback has A EFFECT ON SALES I, RECENTLY MADE 2 PURCHASES OF NEW WOMAN QUARTERS THE 1ST WAS 6 DAYS, LATE I, GOT REFUNDED BECAUSE TRACKING SAID DILVERED WHEN THE COINS CAME I, CONTACTED THE SELLER TO SAY I, RECEIVE YOUR PURCHASE THEN I, PAIDED HIM MY 2ND PURCHASE OF THE SAME WOMAN QUARTERS WAS MORE EXPENSIVE FROM A FRIEND IVE, PURCHASE FROM MORE SAME THING I, WAITED 14 DAYS, CONTACTED THE SELLER HE WANTED TO REFUND ME, I, SAID NO I'LL, WAIT FOR THEM NOW I, JUST ORDERED THE NEWEST SET ONLY TO SEE THAT ITS SHIPPED WITH TRACKING THIS SELLER I, NEVER PURCHASE FROM YET [YET THE MAIL SAYS ITS MAILED YET ITS SITTING WITH A LABLE ANOTHER SALE I, MADE RECEIVED NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM THE BUYER WHAT I, DIDEN RECEIVE PAYMENT FOR HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN I, WAS DENIED A REPLY TO REMOVE IT OR SAY WHY WHO NEEDS THIS  I, JUST REFUNDED THEM THE BUYER GETS DOOR TO DOOR SERVICE FROM THE DETICATED SELLER WHO SELLS AS A HOBBY LIKE MOST SELLERS ONLY A FEW HAVE A REAL HOBBY STORE YOU COULD BUY IT COST A SELLER MORE THAN THE BUYER SALES HAVE DECLINED DRAMATICALLY COST ARE GOING UP SALES WILL ONLY DECLINE MORE ANOTHER IS COMMUNICATION I, ALWAYS MESSAGE THE BUYER ONLY TO NOT GET A REPLY ALWAYS ATTACH A PICTURE OF THE BUYERS EBAY ADDRESS WHEN READY TO SHIP OR MAIL THIS WILL PREVENT ANY HASSLE THANKS FOR READING

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I don't quite understate your post. Would you kindly re-phrase it in 50 words or less ?

Also, spellcheck is a handy feature to use when posting on an open forum.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Is English your first language?  If not, perhaps you can get someone to help you write this better.  I can't make heads or tails out of the bottom half especially.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hello James, yes some of these messages are difficult reading.  Perhaps my years as a UC Coast Guard Radioman (Morse Code and voice transmissions) help me somewhat.

A. Does the buyer see that shipping costs are going up all around.  (This could include plural buyers.)

B. Negative feedback has an effect on sales (or affect perhaps?)

C. 'I recently made 2 purchases of woman quarters'. 

D. The first was 6 days late. 

E. I got a refund because tracking said coin was delivered.

F. Starting after 'E' it gets a bit confusing so Heron will sorda para-phrase: writer ordered a 2nd shipment of woman quarters. Apparently the 2nd batch of quarters was more costly and buyer waited 14 days, seller was willing to refund but buyer said no, he (buyer) would wait.  At this point the story gets somewhat confusing and Heron admits it is somewhat difficult to weed out the primary 'story' of shipping and ordering.

G. The 'last' portion is also somewhat difficult but apparently comentarios regarding how 'buyer' handles order entering and tracking.

If you have been successful in transcribing the full message, pls share your translation(s).  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply