cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to open Quantity: 2 available / 20 sold

Quantity:

2 available / 20 sold

Unable to open 20 sold whenever this format would appear...WHY?

LONGWIN 200MM Clear Crystal Diamond Glass Paperweight Feng Shui Photography Deco

Item Information

Condition:
NewNew

Sale ends in: 5d 9h
Quantity:

2 available / 20 sold

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@johnlk3 

Hmm. My reply vanished? 

You will need to go to your listing page, copy the item number and put it into the url shown in step #2

I try to avoid sharing actual links to real listings when possible, and the numbers used "1234567890" were just fake sample numbers used. Its good they didnt work!

If you have trouble knowing how to find an item number or use the URL above please post the item page URL you refer to and I will gladly reformat it for you.

Best wishes.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@johnlk3 

Seems that eBay has stopped that from linking out to display.

I liked it, and I did not like it.

As a seller I like that it now does not show. Not a good thing if over time I wanted to increase the price on a "multiple in stock" item that I am selling.

Seems that it would be a buyer "turn off" to see that someone else got that item for $XX.XX, and now this seller is trying to get $XX.XX.

I could end the listing, and make a new one, but then I lose my link from external searches. Many of my items show prominently on google searches. If a buyer is taken to an ended listing that is not the best situation. (for me)

I like to keep the listing shown that I have sold 10, 20, 30, 40, 125 of an item. I think it adds to buyer confidence in me as a seller to see these have been sold with no complaints, so better if I do not have to end.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

A well known seller website ValueAddedResource posted a workaround for this dated 5-Mar-2023.

Find an item with multiple quantities

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1234567890

Use the item number from the listing in the following URL

https://www.ebay.com/bin/purchaseHistory?item=1234567890

This will then display the Item 'offer' sale history if one exists.

Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Both links say error page

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@johnlk3 

Hmm. My reply vanished? 

You will need to go to your listing page, copy the item number and put it into the url shown in step #2

I try to avoid sharing actual links to real listings when possible, and the numbers used "1234567890" were just fake sample numbers used. Its good they didnt work!

If you have trouble knowing how to find an item number or use the URL above please post the item page URL you refer to and I will gladly reformat it for you.

Best wishes.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I have not been able to see this I think for about a month......

Message 6 of 6
latest reply