cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is DHL eCommerce like UPS SurePost?

When I click on Track Package, I see the tracking number and DHL Global Mail.

The last update at 6:07pm April 30, yesterday, says

TENDERED TO DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDER, ALLOW 1-3 DAYS FOR UPDATES FOR PACKAGES WITHIN THE US

Who is the Delivery Service Provider? USPS?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I can't tell who has the package.

It seems to be in limbo.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

With any of the carrier/USPS partnerships there's always a gap when the package is turned over to USPS. There's honestly no reason to so closely follow tracking. If the item doesn't arrive by the day after the last estimated delivery date you're covered by eBay's Money Back Guarantee.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I didn't know it was carrier/USPS partnership. I guessed that it was. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes, it is like sure post however it is terrible.  Typically it takes forever to get to the 'handoff' facility and then it takes several days to start moving again.  I have two purchases right now that have used this horrid service and unfortunately I am now going to have to start asking sellers who they use to ship prior to ordering.  If they say DHL, no sale.  I have one order right now that has been stuck for 3 weeks in DHL hell with no signs of it ever coming.  The seller is literally 200 miles from me and the package is about 3 ounces in size.  Absolutely unacceptable.  I ordered a book a few days ago only to find out when tracking posted that they also use DHL.  If I had known, I would have not bought from them.  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply