cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i

i purchased a dell lap top on ebay item 276383061105 the lised item was for 32gb ,,the actual was 24gb --ebay requires a poto of the computer before returinng----the item was boxed and at ups .. i cant take a poto...  vnative56jar----pllocklear@yahoo.com

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

i

Just copy and paste the picture from the listing.Bots dont look at pictures anyway.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

i

@vnative56jr You should remove your email address from this public community board, nobody from eBay will see it.

Why did you pack the item up and return it before starting a case? Did you pay for the return shipping? If the item wasn't as described the seller is supposed to pay for return shipping. 

You'll have to use a photo from the listing to start a return, once you've started a not as described case enter the tracking number into the case and wait for it to be delivered.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply