cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fraudster

I have bought an item on eBay from the USA the seller has stated that he has sent the item now the seller contacts me again and says he cannot send the item because he has a problem with the label printout he has already said this before but then it was indicated as shipped. He has put the item up for sale again it is a single item I wanted to inform eBay about the process but unfortunately I can't because ebay now relies on an AI that is so badly programmed and so unintelligent that you could think you are dealing with the toilet power that is now using its artificial intelligence on ebay's customers. I'm really **bleep** off because normally it's normal that you can at least reach someone if you have a question or a problem. I'm happy to offer to start working on eBay immediately if others are unable to do so and their AI is at the level of a three-year-old kindergarten child. I would like to know if I have to wait until the parcel does not arrive and then open a case and only then contact eBay again who can then determine whether or not the seller has absconded in the meantime whether I will get my money back or not but in this case I will definitely inform the local Sheriff's Office and if I do not get my money back from Ebay I will also inform the Sheriff's Office at Ebay and claim my money and open a legal case. Then Ebay can communicate with their own AI to determine whether this makes sense or not.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

fraudster

Look at the order details for the extimated dates of delivery. When that date passes by one day you can open an Item Not Recieved case through eBays Money Back Guarantee.

You won't be able to open a case until the estimated date of delivery has passed. 

Go into your purchase history, click the drop down menu it will either say "I didn't receive it" or "MORE ACTIONS". 

Next click" I didn't receive it"

Your seller has 2 days to upload tracking showing delivery or refund, if by day 3 you don’t receive a response from the seller or refund. You can go back to the case and that’s when you can ask eBay to step in. 

Good luck. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

fraudster

Have you read about the MBG?

If they don't ship or refund:

A day after the estimated delivery date Ebay gave you, open an Item Not Received case.
Go to your purchase history and click I didn't get it in the menu next to the item.
The seller will have 3 days to provide a tracking number showing it was delivered or refund.
If they don't, return to the case on day 4 and ask Ebay to step in.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

fraudster

@sport-agentur 

Yes, you have to wait until the day after the last estimated delivery date to open a case with eBay. Contacting them before that will only result in them telling you that you have to wait.

On the day after the last estimated delivery date go to the item in your purchase history and select 'I didn't receive it' under More actions. That will open a Money Back Guarantee case. Four business days later ask eBay to step in. They'll then refund you in full.

I honestly don't think a Sheriff's office in Germany will have any luck getting eBay to change their rules. And eBay doesn't have a Sheriff; they have a Money Back Guarantee, which will be far more successful at getting you your refund.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply