Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Positive feedback

Anyone else find it really stupid that you have to wait 7 days to leave a negative review even after you get your item but you can leave positive feedback before it even gets to your house?

Attention crooks

I paid for the product in October 2020 https://www.ebay.com/usr/posh_affairs. Не sent it for a very long time, then the seller created an imitation of what he sent. The transport company confirmed that there was no shipment. The seller referred to th...

probabal scam??

So, through Facebook Marketplace I found an ad for a riding lawnmower that seemed a little too good. I contacted the seller and was told that she wanted to conclude the sale through eBay Motors and that eBay would be contacting me shortly with an ema...

Resolved! Notification that the goods will be sent after deducting the credit card at the time of purchase

I bought a ring on 08-08-2021 and made a payment of CAD 3.20 on the credit card. After that, no any e-mail or message was received as to whether the goods would be shipped or not. Later on 10.08.20201 a similar ring was bought again, and paid CAD 3.9...

Resolved! The message to

yes, looks is all over, I ,450sl the fuel distributor to check-up. Well your last message show me what is problem and, your recommend me what you have to do. It is OK, to fix it, that was what I'm told you, so what now , you do not send kind informat...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! item not received

I ordered some items in April but still didn't receive it, what can i do?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller doesn’t respond to any of messages

I bought a bayblade pro series stadium set on the 18th and sent the seller at least 5 messages and he/ she won’t get back to me I’ve read reviews on the person and it seems others have had the same issue what should I do here?? They had a “ I’ll ship...

vehicle misrepresented by seller

just bought a 95 saleen mustang from videos and receipts and a very long description I was told this car had a professionally built 347 stroker motor and professionally built 5 speed transmission also was given a copy of receipts for the motor and ev...

Different shipping address added to my account, not by me

A shipping address was added to my account that is not mine, and I didn’t add it. It’s a cargo forwarding facility in Florida. I didn’t realize it was changed until I went to track to recent orders. I immediately changed my password. I notified eBay ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

bidders with duel Bidding ID

When bidding, I always watch the bidder's list to see who the bidders are. But then there is something very screwy with who the bidder actual is. Example on the Bidders list there is "1***a(3623) but when I click on that bidder ID it come up in anoth...

הזמנה שלא הגיעה

שלום לשירות לקוחות אני לא מבינה איך לפעול לפתיחת מחלוקת על הזמנה שלא הגיעה ,יכול להיות שכבר יש תיק פתוח ,אך לא רואה מענה מכם שזה בטיפול בהזמנה 01-07317-25643, השמלה הנ"ל נמצאת בגרמניה כבר יותר מחודש ,יצרתי קשר עם המוכר , אך תשובתו לא עוזרת במיוחד , ל...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors