Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buying a truck

A lady is trying to sell me a truck and she says that eBay will contact me and that she would rather go through eBay because or for security reasons to protect the both of us is this legitimate and if I buy this vehicle or I think I'm buying a vehicl...

SMS verification from seller, not eBay?

I recently bought a pc game on eBay like I do all the time (I also sell them) and I. The listing this seller says he requires an SMS verification before sending the item. Is that a thing now or is this guy in violation of eBay policy?

Hot place bid?

how to place the bid for goods, items

For 8 days my account has been locked

My account has been locked for 8 days because Ebay thought someone else was using my account when it was me looking at my bids from another computer. For 8 days they have been telling me there is a bug in their system and they are fixing it. Finally ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ADD NEW CREDIT CARD

I have a new credit card and need to replace the old one for purchases.

CONFIRMATION ABOUT A 2006 ACURA TL

Hi I just want to confirm if EBay sent me an invoice of a 2006 Acura TL. I want to go ahead and make the payment, but I want to be sure that I am doing a legit business. Thanks!

Square trade warranty plan

I purchased an used instrument which one is on the way to me but in the process to to pay I check the box to add the Square trade plan and while I was checking out theinstrument and paying for it ; I send a messages to sender to advised him to pack i...

Seller sent to wrong person

I recently purchased a 75" TV. The item said delivered but it never came to my house. Called UPS and they said the tracking number was sent to a different person and different address. I sent message to seller and waiting on response. Does that mean ...

Resolved! 0 feedback seller not responding

I took a chance on an auction with a 0 feedback seller. Prior to bidding (and winning), I contacted the seller and asked questions. The response was quick and thorough. The photo of the item (a collectible doll) was an actual photo, not stock. The se...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

My order

My order did not go through. It kept asking me to verify I was human. After 6 times, I gave up. What happened to my order and all my personal information on that order.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors