Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

can i cancel my bid

I placed a bid on a very expensive item of jewelry the item ends in 5 days, after placing the bid a seller offered me a special discount on the same piece and I excepted. Can I cancel the other item that I`m bidding on or retract my bid as I don not ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

watch

Not too sure about the so called experts who examine a watch that you purchase. I bought one over a year age through this method and it has cost me over $2000 in repairs since.Take another look at the experts, EBAY.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment options

At the risk of sounding like a dumbass, my question is are there any sellers that take EBT Snap (food stamps) payments for food purchases here? Thank you for any feedback.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraudulent seller

Hello, It seems that eBay doesn't get involved with fraudulent sellers. I made a gem purchase from someone on eBay. It took me a year so find the perfect jewelry to set it in. My jeweler informed me that the stone I purchased was a CZ. I contacted th...

Ebay DOES NOT support or protect it's buyers from fraudulant sellers. They couldn't care less.

I have been working with ebay to try to get a refund from a fraudulant seller, and ebay couldn't care less, and each representative has told me different information. They don't actually care about the buyer, and they are allowing all the power in th...

Complaint about a seller

A seller cancelled my order saying they could not deliver to my address.I purchased the item from another seller.The seller then sent the item.The seller says that I should pay the return postage.Why should I pay to return an item that the seller can...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay vs. Craigslist.

We all know about Craigslist and the scammers/con artists that flood that site , but now it seems Ebay is getting that same way with con artists and scammers that take your money and don't send what you've purchased. The only difference I can tell an...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

actually shipping the item

why don't the sellers ship the item ordered after they mark it shipped? Iv'e sometimes had to wait for a week or longer before the sellers actually mail the item!

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling on multiple sites. PoshMark Mercari

I saw the same item by the same seller listed on several sites. On Mercari and PoshMark for a fixed price, and auction on eBay. I purchased it on Mercari. Buyer took the offer there and didn’t ship the item. She kept the eBay auction running and then...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors