Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Weird search result logic

I search the term "micro machine spring" to hopefully find results involving small collectible vehicles that have a spring suspension (and had a series with Spring in the title). I get some accurate results but also one for crotchless leggings. Aweso...

Buying goods

If I buy an Item how long will it take for to get it ready?

Ebay Not Policing It Self

Since Ebay won't police itself, no matter what it says, I had to track down the seller's real name, which I did and the city he's doing business from. I was partially successful and informed the State AG, city attorney, and one other agency because h...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 69 replies
  • 0 helpful

wool coats from Asia vendors not to correct size

Ordered two wool trench coats from Asia vendors. Niether coat complied with the size chart provided by the vendor and it is much too expensive to send back for a refund, not to mention the delay time. It would seem Asian vendors that do not comply wi...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Does this sound fishy?

I bid on an item a few times. Another bidder and I went back and forth a few times and then a 3rd bidder became the high bidder so I stopped. This was 3 days before the auction ended. Nobody else bid and 2 minutes before the auction ended the 3rd bid...

How To Report a Seller Who Requests payment Outside E Bay

I recently sent a message to a seller asking if he could ship an expensive item to my country. He replied via an ebay message that he could, and explained the shipping costs and mentioned that he could not accept paypal or a credit card but only cash...

Informed buying choices

I wish ebay would stop sanitizing sellers' records by removing negatives simply because sellers have paid ebay to do so. Either that, or retain removed negs as a stick count, like they do when feedback gets amended at seller's request. It makes it di...

Buyers Beware Suspicious Forever Stamps Showing up again

Just reported a listing of rolls of Forever Stamps that were listed for sale at just over 1/4 of face value.Had multiples available and multiple listings of these stamps.The seller had a 0 feedback and listed address from MO.I haven't been watching l...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors