Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ugh… just received a counterfeit Lego set

Okay, I know that I can and will return the item, and will mark the return reason appropriately, but anything else I should do? I’m really annoyed - I bought the Lego Titanic, discounted because one bag had been opened, and the box was gone. So, I sa...

Resolved! Scammed and eBay does not help. Can anyone help?

I bought and paid for a camera. $901. It didn't arrive. The seller did not respond to my inquiries. eBay told me to wait awhile. forFinally, the seller produced a tracking number that turned out to be for a FedEx shipment that was from a different so...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! dead beat sellers killed my interest in buying on eBAy

Ok, I made a purchase of a used printer... the seller never answered any of my inquiries about shipping. I needed the printer to print shipping labels, so time was important. I was supposed to get the printer in 5 days according to the seller's ad. I...

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! I’d like to know why we in the eBay community cannot say Anything regarded as derogatory about eBay.

Many many hundreds of people are complaining about being treated poorly by eBay and their stupid policies. You see it on Facebook and many public places of comment. You won’t see it on eBay because they don’t support the Constitution as far as the Fi...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

recourse for not receiving item

I purchased a quantity of 2 Redkin Hot Sets from toptrending.products. I paid $53.67 for 2. I only received 1. I have sent 2 messages to seller but have not received any replies.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! NON Shipper has label but does't ship

I got a seller that has a "used product" very specific item. I buy it and they got a shipping tag but don't ship. It was supposed to arrive no later than today. It hasn't even been shipped. Now I bought the insurance on the item to extend my coverage...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do i completely disable annoying smart auto correct search suggestions?

Seriously this is such a terribly designed function. It actually prevents me to find what i look for. Take for instance vintage camera Daci Royal. Ebay keeps changing to Dacia Royal on its own, even after i already choose photography category. Found ...

Emails received from eBay re items I’ve viewed

It seems as though every time I open a sale post on eBay, I thereafter receive email updates about the item. I haven’t bid on it, I don’t even want it, I don’t want to be informed about it ever again. lol. Anyone know how I can turn off these annoyin...

Economy Shipping

The economy shipping tracking - or lack there of has cost me grief again! The item I purchased was marked "delivered" over two weeks ago, but no one knows or can prove where it was delivered.The post office states that the tracking is not theirs and ...

Seller changed listing after sale...

I purchased 4 silver rounds from a seller for $28.89 each with an applied discount. He was supposed to adjust the shipping charge but instead adjusted the records as shown which made the price $31.75 each. I plan to call tomorrow but am hoping that s...

capture-20230627-061036.png

Resolved! i got scammed

i bought airpods and i dont know how to contact ebay its so **bleep** confusing even calling their phone number leads you to their stupid automation thats not even helpful. the scammer removed the item bc i cannot even find the item itself. what do i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

No replacement no refunds no help

I had a problem with the seller they sold me something that was too small we made an agreement if I paid them an additional $19 I will get a replacement set of shoes I have nothing I spent my money the first time and the second time I asked eBay for ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors