Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller returns

Ebay is a complete scam when it comes o returns. The sellers can refuse to send a return label and the buyer has no chance to get the item sent off or refunded.Ebay waits for weeks while the buyer has to sit on a broken or fake item, has no cash and ...

trying to buy cutlery set-knife. fork and spoons from UK

When I go to buy I get popup that the item is subject to eBAY regulations on knives and that my credit card may need to be verified. I have been EBAy member for 10 years.I have made 3 calls to EBAY helpline with no luck in getting this resolved. Well...

How to cancel Auto Pay?

Hello all! How do I cancel Auto Pay? Two of my recent Best Offer auctions used this feature. Is this a new thing offered to sellers who can determine if they want it added to their auctions?I hate it. I miss out on Rakuten points.Thanks in advance.

how to talk to someone from ebay

I bought 3 gallons of boat oil for $128.40 and all I received was a "Thank You" card.A small PS Lightweight package came with the tracking number that was provided for the oil but all that was inside was the card that said Thank You... I need to talk...

Captcha in Item Descriptions?

I'm cruising around Ebay with my Laptop and I'm seeing Captchas in Item Descriptions. They are incomplete, as I can't see the instructions, so I can't get past them to see the Description or to even place a bid..New Glitch? Ney Feature? or is this an...

Best Offer

Hi, I used up my 3 best offers on a listing I wanted, each was declined, the listing has ended and been relisted 3 times since and I have rewatched each time, but cannot make no more offers, even though it is still an option, is this normal? Thank yo...

Change Automatic PayPal Payment Type?

I don’t mind this automatic payment when the offer if accepted, too much. Will it take into account, the shipping discounts that sellers give, after the first item? Also, i noticed that with the automatic Payment, PayPal used my bank account, rather ...

Activity on your account isn’t following policy:

I received this weird and incomplete email from eBay. This is the second time, and none of the reps I have spoken to have been helpful. The email below is exactly what I have received twice now with missing sections and many incomplete portions!? I p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors