cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acronyms

Is anyone familiar with the acronym BAG? It would be related to womens clothing. Can't figure this one out. Thanks

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: acronyms

If you found it in a listing, use the ask seller a question button.  The only way to be sure.

If your creating a listing, do not use it.  There are enough ways to get not as described returns without going out of your way to find more.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

That's a new one on me and none I found would apply to women's clothing. What is the listing number? I'm curious... 🤔

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Here's a wild idea:  Ask the seller who used that term what it means.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Maybe Bought As Gift? If that is the case they could have said NWOT. As @mtgraves7984 If you care to share the listing number I'm curious as well lol.

"I'm for truth no matter who tells it. I'm for JUSTICE no matter who it is for or against." - Malcolm X
"Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in periods of moral crisis maintain their neutrality." - JOHN F. KENNEDY
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Big A** Garment?

When I was training as a writer/journalist, we were told never to use an acronym until it had been written out in full first.

"The candidate threatened to pull out of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)."  for example.

Then the next sentence would say, "His opponent said NATO meant our allies would protect us as we protect them."

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@d-k_treasures wrote:

Big A** Garment?

I was thinking similar except with Girl.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@bennotbill wrote:

@d-k_treasures wrote:

Big A** Garment?

I was thinking similar except with Girl.

@bennotbill@d-k_treasures 

I've had Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls" stuck up in my head since I first read this post. Glad I'm in good company. 🤣

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

*phew* Glad I'm not the only one 🙂

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

In slang language BAG has a meaning of a large sum of money or wealth.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply