cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did my item get sent to an old address if I did not do anything on my end to make that happen?

I haven’t lived there for 4 years and I’ve purchased many items that come to my current address.

i logged in to make a purchase with “text me a code” to buy an item, saw my old address was there, (which is odd because the first purchase after I moved was sent there and I ate the mistake because it was my fault but I (at that time) deleted the address from my account)  changed to my new address, changed credit card to current, and proceeded with the checkout.

This morning, I see this $50 bracelet was delivered to my old address yesterday afternoon.

is there something about logging in with a “text me a code” thats goofy?  To be clear, I have logged in with that method before and I did not have this situation.

What can I do? The options surrounding getting help with the item do not apply  but I need to talk to EBAY support a asap.

1 REPLY 1

Why did my item get sent to an old address if I did not do anything on my end to make that happen?

I don't know about the code/2FA sign-in having anything to do with it, or not.

I know you said you deleted the address - could it be somewhere else in the system, where the list of addresses is (ship from, to, etc.)? https://accountsettings.ebay.com/uas/addresses

I know when I purchase via the app, it defaults to my hubby's address, I have to switch to mine (yes, we are at the same address, but match address to card payment name).

Message 2 of 2
latest reply