cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slick!

I don't know how, but I know he did it! He managed to use the order number that was given to me  to purchase something else or to pocket the cash! How did he do that? Then he refunded the ticket fully but he left out the other order he did .. plus, on paper it all looks legit! There's a order, a refund and nothing else! But there's an order, a refund and an other order all on the same order number! And the other transaction is untraceable! 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Slick!

Believe it or not, you've not given enough information for any of us to offer help or advice.

Can't even figure out if you are the buyer or the seller.  How about returning and giving better details?

And you probably thought the title of your post was cute.  It's not.  

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Slick!

Much of your post makes no sense as most of it is just repeat sentences. In order for anyone to figure out your issue, you would need to return to explain what you mean in better detail. 

I do know you can't make purchases with an order number, they are unique to each sale. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Slick!

@rmpap80 Who's "he"

You're talking, but not saying much

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Slick!

Well, at least his title got changed, so that's good news.  

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Slick!

It was reported 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Slick!

If this is all you're going to provide in the way of information, the only conclusion I can draw is that someone didin't get to take their medication today.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply