cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller is selling crap

I bought I bought a lot of things from eBay and this seller particular seller is not selling everything with the item. He waited until he already shipped the crap and didn’t tell me what it all existed of

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Seller is selling crap

You should not purchase until you know just what is being sold.   You can file an item not as described case and get a refund.   Go to purchases and click return this item. Select not as described for the reason.

Next time find a better seller that described what their selling.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Seller is selling crap

Usually a buyer expects what it states in the description...."description" is the key word.

If it's a vague description sale...easy to return it as item not as described.

Not all sellers and buyers are created equal...we wish they were of course.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Seller is selling crap

To help avoid this happening again in future, question the seller before committing to purchase 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Seller is selling crap

@st-445775,

"this seller particular seller is not selling everything with the item".

Did you know before buying the item, what was supposed to be included with it?  If you weren't familiar with the item and its accessories or parts, you could have checked the manufacturer's site, to find out what the item should come with.  Then you could maybe tell by the photos and description, whether or not some of the accessories/parts were missing.  If there were things not shown or described, then you can message a seller and ask if they are included or not.  It helps to be an educated buyer when buying from 3rd party sites like ebay.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 5 of 5
latest reply