cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller doesn't ship my item (it's been a month!)

I live far away from the US and ebay usually estimates my shipment at 30-60 days. After buying, sellers usually ship my items in 2-3 days and it arrives in 20-30 days.

This time the seller doesn't ship my item at all, it has been a month already. He stopped answering my messages, and I can't do anything but wait one more month (of estimated delivery) to get my money back.

When I click on "Item hasn't arrived" it keeps showing me "Your item may still be on its way" when I know it hasn't even been shipped to me! Everywhere else it says to just wait, however, I doubt the situation is gonna change. What can I do?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Wait. Sometimes shipping information isn't updated until much later, even after delivery. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Did the seller say they shipped in one of the messages? No tracking number? You have to wait til the date Ebay says. BTW, in 2024 why would it take up to 60 days? Is it coming over on a canoe? 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

What is the final estimated delivery date shown in your purchase history?

You will have to wait until at least one day past the EDD to open the INR claim.

I believe sellers can have uo to 30 days handling time and they are not required to provide you with tracking or communicate with buyers.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

No, the seller kept saying that he would ship it ASAP, however, he didn't and ignored me ever since, therefore no tracking number. The order is from the USA to Kazakhstan, so 30-60 days shipping is standard practice I guess, it rarely exceeds 25 days tho.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

The final estimated delivery date is Jun 12, this is the issue. The order is from April 15th and he didn't even ship it. I usually get my items by this time however, in this case, I'm forced to wait one more month just to claim my money back, as I understood. The seller not even planning to ship it, but I guess I've got no choice.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Wait. Sometimes shipping information isn't updated until much later, even after delivery. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply