this and other e-bay sellers . I bet they

They won't be in bussinness for too

long.  

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: SELLERS HAVE VERY BAD HABITS IN MISREPRESENTING THE STATUS

They-eBay, or they-the seller?

Don't suppose you care to learn what to do when something goes wrong?

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

What do you mean by misrepresenting the status ?

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

@lupaga_44 wrote:

I've just been plain SICK AND TIRED 

Of the never ending Nonsense. With

this and other e-bay sellers . I bet they

They won't be in bussinness for too

long.  

What never ending nonsense are you talking about? What status? 

FYI bussinness is NOT a word business is.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

@lupaga_44,

If you are using the word Status, to mean Item Condition, you have to realize that ebay is who created the definitions for the various Item Conditions seller's can choose from.  Some categories have several item conditions to choose from, while others have only two that matter (info in the link below).  All of the terms do have a sentence following the definition.  "See the seller's listing for full details or See the seller's listing for full details and a description of any imperfections". If you do not read the description all of the way through you may be missing where the seller does describe a flaw. 

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/item-conditions-category?id=47...

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Would you care to elaborate on precisely what nonsense you are referring to that you are sick and tired of?

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Actually  these sellers been here for years doing this and Ebay doesn't really care. You could get a better experience with Amazon or Esty.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@etacarina11 

Lemme guess .....you're clairvoyant and your crystal ball knows what the OP is talking about. Care to share?

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Can you think? Do you know what a status of your purchase means. And condition too

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

You forgot the words 'SOME' in the front of your Title. And the SOME should be predicated as a very small percentage. 

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@etacarina11 wrote:

Can you think? Do you know what a status of your purchase means. And condition too

I don't see where the op mentioned condition.  I see status which without further information I can only guess they mean status of purchase which could still mean a number of things but the most logical would be if it has shipped. In which case If they are complaining about items showing shipped when they haven't that's an eBay programing issue not individual seller issues.  But again I didn't want to assume what the op meant as well as many others don't so asked for more information.  Helps to know for sure in order to accurately provide information that could be helpful. 

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

For those of us who aren't good at deciphering innuendo, can you please explain what you are talking about? 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply