cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns within 90 days?

I bought a radiator Oct 24 2018 it looked correct but when I went to install today parts of radiator are not correct. I understood we had 90 days with ebay to return but when I went to start return ebay says not eligible. Am I doing something wrong or is it not 90 days? Thanks  Dave

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Returns within 90 days?

I received an item that wasn't as described: We found 1 answer(s)

Can the item be returned?
This item can't be returned right now. You can contact the seller
- opens in a new window or tab
for help.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

PayPal is actually 180 days...

-C

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you very much!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I did have a buyer attempt to claim that an item was not received a couple years ago with tracking showing delivered.  When that did not work they then attempted to file a significantly not as described claim and in the process leave negative feedback.  In the end I got all of the negative feedback removed and this buyer did not succeed in trashing my reputation on this site because they were caught in a lie. Your best bet in my opinion is to contact the seller in a situation like this and ask them for a return.  Rules are rules and they may say no but nothing to lose. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

The Buyer, must make a Claim within 180 days and must use the PayPal resolution process. This can be done in the PayPal Resolution Center after you have logged into your PayPal Account.Apr 27, 2017

Message 7 of 7
latest reply