cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QualityPlusParts

Ebay is not even helping get my money back after I bought a part from Qualityplusparts someone stole off my porch, guess they didn't need it so very surprised it was back on my porch. Anyways sent the part back in enough time as it said 30days. They have my part and never sent back my money

I've been dealing with this for months. I'm so upset because it wasn't just a few dollars. I'm not even buying off of ebay any longer because ebay is not even helping get my money back. They just suggest for me to sell the part. Well I can't sell it because they have their part back @ 

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

QualityPlusParts

@jljackson2009 

a part from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx someone stole off my porch, guess they didn't need it so very surprised it was back on my porch.

--------------------------------------------------------

could it be that it was just misdelivered at first? Was the package opened?

----------------------------------------------------

Anyways sent the part back in enough time as it said 30days.

---------------------------------------------------

did you open a return request through eBay?

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

QualityPlusParts

If the item arrived why would you send it back?

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

QualityPlusParts

How did you return the part and what was the reason? Did you open an official return case on eBay?

You're supposed to open a case and select a reason, if it wasn't as described you would have selected that or should have and the seller would pay return shipping. If it was some type of remorse return you would have selected the proper option and paid for return shipping yourself unless the seller offers free returns for any reason. 

If it is still possible you might try contacting PayPal if you used them or your credit card company if you used that.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

QualityPlusParts

Did you actually start a return through Ebay or just shipped the item back?

Have a great day
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

QualityPlusParts

I started a return and shipped it back

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

QualityPlusParts

Did both started return got the shipping information sent to me sent it back on time as it said to quality plus parts 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

QualityPlusParts

Since it was stolen off porch needed the part asap got another part local. The package was delivered back to porch which we all know never happens it did though

Started the return with ebay received shipping label from qualityplusparts sent it back on time. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

QualityPlusParts

Said it was delivered to my door came home it was gone. Did everything I was suppose to do with opening a claim with ebay. Getting shipping g label thru quality parts plus. Did everything I was suppose to do. 

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

QualityPlusParts

It sounds like it disappeared from the porch, possibly stolen, buyer needed it immediately, so bought another, perhaps locally, and then it reappeared on his porch, so he wants to send it back because it's no longer needed.  

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

QualityPlusParts

Please don't use eBay anymore until you have read the following:

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/buy-now/buying-works?id=4002

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-items-not-received-refunds-buyers/return-item-refund?id=404...

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-items-not-received-refunds-buyers/get-help-item-hasnt-arriv...

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 11 of 11
latest reply