cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Props to an Awesome guns_mtg_n_coffee

I just want to send a big shout-out to this seller. I cannot leave feedback because in the end I was unable to afford to purchase the item. But this seller was a fantastic communicator. They really tried to work with me, they responded back to every one of my offers, they were very fair and honest and courteous and professional. I was very impressed! Thx  guns_mtg_n_coffee.  It was a real pleasure to meet you and I hope to do business with you soon!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Good to read something that was a positive experience.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

We are buyers and sellers like you here.

Your seller is not a regular poster as far as I know, and even if they were, it is unlikely that they would see this. You should contact them and tell them how happy you are.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank you ♡  I did actually because I was vey happy with them.   This is the only way I could find to publicly thank them.   I do appreciate all the sellers who work so hard to provide goods for those of us who shop on eBay.  I've sold things here myself so I know it definitely takes some work. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment!  Have a blessed day 🙂

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond.  I've been very blessed.   Most,  not all,  but most of my ebay experiences have been vey good 🙂  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply