cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers loading full price auction

Every single time a seller accepts my offer and I receive the email notification, when clicking the link to pay for the item, it ALWAYS loads the full priced item. A few times I’ve paid the full price only to realize after. So I have to request a cancellation, and then pay for the actual item I’ve won the offer on. Just happened again. So annoying.

**bleep** eBay???? Every.  Single. Time. It loads the full priced item. You need to fix that sh*t. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

By now you may have come to realize eBay has no way of knowing your offer was accepted.

You need to wait for the seller to invoice you and pay from that invoice.

"Fly the Big Ones"
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@duggmills wrote:

By now you may have come to realize eBay has no way of knowing your offer was accepted.

You need to wait for the seller to invoice you and pay from that invoice.

@sfbill76  and @duggmills This is incorrect. If the buyer uses the “make offer” button then eBay DOES know that the offer was accepted and the seller doesn’t need to send an invoice. The listing automatically updates to the amount of the accepted price and eBay sends an invoice. If the OP was simply sending a message then the seller can’t send an invoice period. He has to either respond with an official offer which the buyer accepts & then again no invoice is sent OR if the seller doesn’t send an offer he has to adjust the BIN price on the listing. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Oh.
"Fly the Big Ones"
Message 4 of 4
latest reply