cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-working gift card

Let me try this again. Looking for a customer service phone#. Bought a $100 gift card from Dollar Tree. Dollar tree cannot help. It does not work on Ebay. Tried 5 times. Who can help me get this fixed. Thank you so much. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Non-working gift card

@juracekpark 

Edited ..I did some digging and found in Gift Card Terms and Conditions see image below

Scroll to the bottom of this page 👉 Gift cards  click help and contact if you have a  reciept 

IMG_1592.jpeg

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Non-working gift card

It is quite likely that the store where you bought the card will not be able to help you. In that case, I hope you bought it with a credit card, because you will need to file a chargeback dispute with your CC company.

Unfortunately, this happens frequently with cards that are hanging on a rack in a store. Scammers tamper with the cards in the store and set it up so that they can steal the funds as soon as the cards are purchased and activated. It's not a good idea to ever buy gift cards from places like that.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Non-working gift card

You can chat with eBay customer service to see if they can help. CS is hidden somewhere bottom as contact. Keep the receipt! And don’t buy eBay giftcard next time. It’s not worth the hassle.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Non-working gift card

Thanks so much.👍

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Non-working gift card

Thank you. Very good advice. Much appreciated.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Non-working gift card

Excellent. Thank you so much. 👍

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Non-working gift card

Thank you! 😊 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply