cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No recourse for partial order

I ordered two of an item and only received one. I then wrote to the seller 3 times with no reply.  I notified eBay and got a form letter from eBay stating “that the item was shipped and received”.  Obviously there is no protection if a shipper only ships part of the order!!  So, apparently, if you order 10 of something and the shipper only sends 2, you have no recourse!!!!! Unbelievable!!!

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: No recourse for partial order

@go6car,

You should check the date stamp on topics you look up, and not reply to old topics on these boards, without first reading through them to see if a solution or reason for the problem has been given.  This topic will be locked shortly, but the reason why you did not get a refund or win a dispute has been given.  So has a way of getting a refund for the missing item(s).

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 31 of 32
latest reply

Re: No recourse for partial order

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 32 of 32
latest reply