cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money Trouble

More than a few customers recently have stated that they're having trouble paying for items, on eBay. Is it just me?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Money Trouble

@atlanicpawn,

Some of what the others have written about buyers not being totally truthful about not being able to pay is true.  However, many people because they are online more these days do have trouble paying because their temporary internet files and cookie caches are full.  The cookies especially will interfere with site's functions. You can suggest that they clear the files and cookie cache, then restart their device, and try again.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Money Trouble

Do you really suspect that most are being truthful ?

The bottom line often is they may no longer really want the item purchased.

When appropriate add them to your bbl

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Money Trouble

Anonymous
Not applicable

@atlanicpawn wrote:

More than a few customers recently have stated that they're having trouble paying for items, on eBay. Is it just me?

i.e. they changed their mind

More reason to do IPR, no offer.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Money Trouble

@atlanicpawn,

Some of what the others have written about buyers not being totally truthful about not being able to pay is true.  However, many people because they are online more these days do have trouble paying because their temporary internet files and cookie caches are full.  The cookies especially will interfere with site's functions. You can suggest that they clear the files and cookie cache, then restart their device, and try again.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Money Trouble

What's IPR?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply