cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item has not arrived by scheduled delivery date:no option to open a request with Ebay

Seller sent wrong item & said he was immediately shipping replacement. Said it should arrive in 5 days that was 042924. Wrong item arrived on 042724 & seller requested photos of the item & bar code, which I provided. I asked for a refund & to cancel the order, again seller said 5 more days. Under "more actions" there is no section for me to request Ebay to open a case. Please advise on how to get this matter rectified!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Item has not arrived by scheduled delivery date:no option to open a request with Ebay

When you click on more actions you need to choose "Return this item", and open a return request for "item doesn't match description or photos". Write a brief detail of the issue and add a photo and click submit to open the case. Seller will be required to give you a prepaid return label or refund you within 3 business days. If not on the 4th day ask ebay to step in and you will be refunded. Important, you have 30 days from 4/27/24 to open the return or you buyer protection will expire so don't let the seller string you along.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply