cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inability to rate a very unscrupulous seller. Suggests supposed reviews are also fraudulent.

I have been defrauded 2-3 times with misrepresented items sold on Ebay.  Most recently, Don Hoppe of Superautopro.com shipped a beat up Jura coffeemaker missing $200 of components so it won't completely function (latte-frother stuff) and with a terribly scuffed cup tray that costs $177 including tax. It was supposed to be refurbished  in excellent condition.  This doesn't include the delamination starting on the reverse surface on the mirrored control panel and scratches on the chrome from.  Upon confronting him he says "I packed it myself and the parts were in a small white box.  I will have to charge you a 15% restocking fee a if you return it " an clean it out (few coffee grounds-who cares?) even though he had already put about 20 espressos/coffees on it before shipping per the machine's tabulator!

There does not seem to be a way of putting a terrible rating on the superautopro.com site leaving me to wonder if all the "reviews" are baloney.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Inability to rate a very unscrupulous seller. Suggests supposed reviews are also fraudulent.

I am not sure if you are aware of the Ebay MBG. If the item arrives not as described, you can open up a return for the item. As long as the item is not as described and you select that in the return request, you will be made whole without having any restocking fee or shipping fee back to them.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Use the MBG and return it for a full refund.

The 15% restocking fee is a bunch of carp, Ebay did away with it years ago.

Go to your purchase history and click return item and select, the item doesn't match the description as the reason.
The seller will have 3 days to accept the return and pay return shipping or refund without returning.
If they don't, return to the case on day 4 and ask Ebay to step in.

Have a great day.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply