cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't have a profile photo for my name. I want to add one and can't figure out how.

I keep getting redirected to my store.  

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I don't have a profile photo for my name. I want to add one and can't figure out how.

Go to the "about" section of your store profile in between shop and feedback.  From there click on you seller profile link.  Here you can change your picture for your regular profile.  Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@thefleamarketdiva,

Go to your eBay profile page:

https://www.ebay.com/str/agedwithgrace

Click on the pencil icon in the top right corner, to go to the edit profile page.

lacemaker3_0-1686675445252.png

Then, click on the pencil icon over the picture on the top left corner to chang

e the picture. Then click on Save.

lacemaker3_1-1686675597565.png

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I also tried that, and it takes me to my store. 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Hi @thefleamarketdiva 

We can only change our photo from a computer ... NOT from a mobile device.  Please let me know if this works ... as I have not gone through this process personally for a few years.

Changing ID Photo:

1. Go to your feedback profile.
  2. Click on your current photo.
  3. Click on 'Edit Profile'. **
  4. Click on the 'pencil' in the upper right corner.
  5. Click on 'Change photo'.
  6. Select a photo from your image files.

**  If you don't see 'Edit Profile' ... it means you're not signed in to your eBay account.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@myfrugalboutique wrote:

I also tried that, and it takes me to my store. 

OK, if you have a store, then your profile page defaults to the "Shop" tab. Try clicking on "About" to get to the tab that is equivalent to a non-store-owner's profile page. Look for the pencil icons there.

lacemaker3_0-1686685070435.png

I can't test this myself (no store) so please let us know if that works.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

No it did not work. All I got when I clicked “about” was a little blurb I wrote about my business, ebay saying “how reputable” I was. No place to do that. I know exactly what you are referring to because before this new store setup I could go to my profile picture…now it is that green purse, and change it. No more. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Okay, it worked. I clicked on my profile, but the pencil was all the way to the right of that page. I was then able to edit it. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@myfrugalboutique wrote:

Okay, it worked. I clicked on my profile, but the pencil was all the way to the right of that page. I was then able to edit it. 

Great, I'm glad that worked, then.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Thanks 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply