cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How badly do you like getting spam, scum, telemarketing, being pushed emails from ebay?

Have you received an email or 20  or 47 like I have from ebay in your message box asking you "how badly do you want....so and so item"?  You can't block them. I have cancelled every subscription other then closing my account.

Pure scum, spam, telemarketing, more like the people who call you and you don't answer or you do and tell them where to stick it....but they do come with a cute winking smiley face. 

Someone actually got paid to **bleep** off everyone??.  I want that job.  I'll do it for half of the $4.00 they got paid ( I hope they didn't pay more then that).  If eBay paid someone with my enormous fees I pay to do this email scam anymore they are suckers.  All over the internet people are complaining and on these boards and they do nothing but send out more **bleep** emails to buyers and sellers.  How gd stupid are they?

16 REPLIES 16

Re: How badly do you like getting spam, scum, telemarketing, being pushed emails from ebay?

@ubuy-isell wrote:

Have you received an email or 20  or 47 like I have from ebay in your message box asking you "how badly do you want....so and so item"?    All over the internet people are complaining and on these boards and they do nothing but send out more **bleep** emails to buyers and sellers.  

ebay's improved  member experiencce.

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: How badly do you like getting spam, scum, telemarketing, being pushed emails from ebay?

What's worse about these emails is that they provide worse prices than what i would have found by myself for cheaper.

What's even more annoying is the fraudulent "free shipping" that bounces around $5 to $35...

If there was a way to block this particular worthless email i already would have done so.

These newsletters that force "items you may like" on you never seem to get it right, if you can't get the algorithm right based on my purchase and browsing history (i hate "do you still like this item you previously viewed?" emails that do not include discounts) then stop sending me those emails.

Message 17 of 17
latest reply