cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HERE WE GO AGAIN.

I went to make a purchase from another seller and this is what I get. Wonder why eBay can't get things to run smoothly for such a HIGH tech company. Sellers are losing money do to constant glitches that never seem to get fixed. This means that you an I, as sellers are probably losing out on sales as no one can buy from their watch list.

Frustration seems to never end on this site.

Screenshot_2020-12-07 Error Page eBay.png

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN.

refresh browser page with f5 on keyboard desktop.

One sale a day, tomorrow the entire Galaxy!
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@greg213213 wrote:

I went to make a purchase from another seller and this is what I get. Wonder why eBay can't get things to run smoothly for such a HIGH tech company. Sellers are losing money do to constant glitches that never seem to get fixed. This means that you an I, as sellers are probably losing out on sales as no one can buy from their watch list.

Frustration seems to never end on this site.

Screenshot_2020-12-07 Error Page eBay.png

The sheer amount of data eBay processes with each user and all the systems: I am always amazed it works at all.

Yep there are some strange programing ideas.

Yet over all it works or eBay would not exist.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Yep.  I just got the same message when I tried to bring up my watchlist.  But somehow we can get the seller board?  🙄

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Did that and that does not work. Booted the computer and still get the same message.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

It is amazing as how some things work and others don't. Just refreshed and shut down the computer and tried again. Guess what? Went to watch list and got the same thing again. This is disgusting when you want to make a purchase, but eBay's system is down.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone -  we're aware of a tech issue that could be impacting several areas of the eBay site. You can also keep an eye on the status board too, as it will update when it has been resolved.

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Several area's? Seems to be the most important ones for sellers.

Screenshot_2020-12-07 eBay System Status(1).png

Message 8 of 8
latest reply