cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font ize

Out of the blue,  the font size in my search list and in the ads themselves have increased greatly and I can't find a way to reduce it.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Font ize

If you stand farther away from your screen, that should help.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Font ize

That answer is not helpful at all.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Font ize

@benchmark,

Without more info we can't help you. Are you using a phone, tablet or a computer?   If you are using a computer, you may have increased the page size, if you enlarged one by holding down the control key and scrolled up with your mouse. If you did that to check out a listing on ebay, without reducing the page size when you were done, it will be the setting for all of your ebay pages until you reduce one.

On your address bar there should be a box with the page size %.  Mine is set to 120% to read these boards, and listings without having to use a slide bar to read a page. Letting us know what operating system and browser you use would help.

I can't help you if you use a phone/tablet because I do not use one for anything I do on ebay, but someone else may come along who can help you if you provide more info.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Font ize

I use a desktop.  The font size is only very large on eBay.  I did not change any settings.  I use a Mac.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Font ize

Hold down the CTRL key while hitting the - (minus) or the + (plus) key to reduce or enlarge what you see.

Try that and tell us if it works.  It should.

-

Message 6 of 6
latest reply