cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback Blocked

Feedback Blocked.jpg

This morning when I tried to leave feedback, I was unable to do so. The Leave Feedback Button was grayed out. I returned later and was able to leave feedback. The feedback process serves an important purpose and needs to be in working order.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Feedback Blocked

It will be grayed out until you type something in the box.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@ebooksdiva wrote:

It will be grayed out until you type something in the box.

AND unless you click the yes/no button on receipt time.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

It wasn't working. I am seeing numerous software issues occurring, usually at the worst possible moment. Sort of like Murphy's Law. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong, usually at that worst possible moment.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I've had this experience as well, and like you, I've found that it's fixed itself later in the day.

I wouldn't be overly concerned, these days many on here, including ebay, don't put a great deal of emphasis on feedback.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Might be your browser…I’m not having any issues or seeing any.

Try clearing your cookies and cache and make sure your browser and device are updated. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I clear cookies and cache every month. The number of hiccups and malfunctions occurring on ebay is just incredible. I have never seen it so bad. Maybe they need some better web programmers. Perhaps some local talent born in America who went to an American School or College.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@pf9000 wrote:

I clear cookies and cache every month. The number of hiccups and malfunctions occurring on ebay is just incredible. I have never seen it so bad. Maybe they need some better web programmers. Perhaps some local talent born in America who went to an American School or College.

You have absolutely no idea where eBay's IT staff was born or where they went to school. So absent that, your remark is simply xenophobic.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply