cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False items sold

I recently purchased a carburetor from carbstore and the heading was 7044283 marine çarburetor Rochester quadrajet 4 barrel then when received it was not a 7044283 carburetor and it did not fit. So I opened a return claim after talking to the supplier and them telling me to bad. Since I opened the claim stating the part doesn't fit because it was not the part as the discriptiin says it was. Theirs  nothing they can do for me. So I'm out 405 dollars and this company gets away with selling items that are not what they say they are. Does anybody know any steps I can take?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

False items sold

@kimbboz_0,

Who told you there is nothing they can do for you, ebay?  If it was the seller, you go to the dispute/return request and ask ebay to step in. They will force the seller to send you a return shipping label and refund you once they receive the carb back.

You should also report the seller for the feedback they left. Sellers are not allowed to leave negative comments with a positive rating.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

False items sold

I opened the claim stating the part doesn't fit 

@kimbboz_0 

If you actually chose "does not fit", that is likely your problem.  When you are sent the wrong part, you need to make a claim for "wrong part sent" or "not as described".  These reasons are covered by the Money Back Guarantee, and the seller is to provide a label for a return.    If eBay will not change your claim, you are going to have to either file the claim with PayPal if you paid that way or with your credit card. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply