cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FABRIC CONTENT

Why do sellers not ALWAYS LIST the exact fabric content of their items for sale !! It makes a big difference in how something fits or how it's gonna fit after washing.....by the amount of cotton/polyester/spandex/whatever is in the garment !! Especially pants. PLEASE sellers...can't you make this a regular 'habit' instead of us having to always ask ?? T

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

FABRIC CONTENT

If you have a question regarding what material the garment is you would need to ask the seller.  Not all clothing sellers frequent this forum. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

FABRIC CONTENT

I'm going to say no, but I try and take pictures of all the information available (ie tags).

So if it's on there you can get it from the picture.

I don't use third party information for my items. If it's not listed on the actual item that I have, I am not going to pull it from another source.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

FABRIC CONTENT

I'm just so tired of always having to do that....and it's the reason why I made the comment in the first place.  Just a picture of the tag with the fabric breakdown would simplify things & eliminate sending an email....putting the item in a watch status....and then waiting for a reply.. ..and the reply finally comes & it's  not what you were hoping for  so it was all a waste of time anyway......or By then I've purchased something else. Anyway, just simplify it for your potential buyers...that would be awesome

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

FABRIC CONTENT

then put that it's unknown !

Message 5 of 5
latest reply