cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay time ending soonest search

I wanted to know if any of you have encountered  Ebay time ending soonest search defaulting to a hodge podge of listings ending in let say two hours coming before an item in one hour and then a listing ending in two days. Seems like best match to me. Anybady know what is going on? How can you buy with that ??

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay time ending soonest search

@dunamis9,

Once again ebay has been making "improvements" to searches.

I noticed that the other day, then realized even though I have my searches permanently set to Time: ending soonest, if I use an eBay prefilled search, it does seem to go to Best Match, with chinese seller's items first.  The Sort box does not even appear on those pages.

If you type in your search all of the way, even using the prefilled search's title your setting will be applied, and you will see the " Sort:" box on the page.

I have noticed that the "ends in X days" time notice has disappeared from listings except auctions.

Also items that a seller has discounted will show up with a note on the listing saying "Sale ends in 3 day 2 hours", even though the actual listing may not end for weeks.

Me thinks eBay used AI to make changes, even though AI has never gone shopping, or had money to spend, but the lunatics have been running the asylum for some time now.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 2
latest reply