cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay removing buyer feedback for no reason

Super disappointed in ebay. I bought a pair of shorts from a seller and when they arrived they were size small vs. the medium that was listed. I could not return them within the 2 week return window as I had work obligations and was out of town for 3/4 of that time period. I left negative feedback to notify other buyers the seller had shipped an item that was incorrectly sized and ebay removed this feedback. I reached out to customer support to ask why this feedback was removed as it is 100% factual. They had no good response. You can't trust seller ratings AT ALL given this. I've paid for the item, I should be allowed to leave factual feedback. Insane...

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I haven't come across a case where eBay removed feedback that didn't break any policies and there was no refund involved. Are you sure you didn't mention anything against policy? If you have any time left you still have the option for a refund on PayPal if you used that service, but you would have to pay for return shipping. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If you purchased medium shorts and received small size you can open a case with ebay's money back guarantee for "item not matching description or photos" within 30 days of the delivery. Do NOT choose "did not fit" as the reason.

The sellers 2 weeks for return policy does not matter when the item is not as described . Read ebay's MBG policy.

https://pages.ebay.com/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

I do agree with you that ebay removes buyer feedback for no reason. Don't even waste your time trying to ask them for one.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply