cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay and the seller really disappointed me and ruined my daughters birthday

my daughter was so excited about getting her "own" pair of Trelab xr500 earbuds cause she uses mine all the time and then Ebay and the seller messages me back and say that their was a problem on their end and the earbuds wasn't even shipped from the facility and that they would issue a refund ok that's what they're supposed to do but what about running a girls birthday who is terminally ill may not be here next birthday and they could at least issue the refund but why can't they also send my daughter her only birthday present she was so excited about the pair of earbuds that she was expecting!!!??? I mean I'm not rich and can't afford alot but this is one thing she really wanted and even cried!!!! So please Ebay community help me get my daughter the best pair of earbuds that she was expecting and could be her last birthday!! My name is Brad Millsap if anyone wants to comment or write them and help me make my daughter get her one and only birthday present.  Thank you so much 

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: Ebay and the seller really disappointed me and ruined my daughters birthday

@*madison wrote:

@brmil6885 wrote:

Well my daughter is only 13 she doesn't have a "old man " all except me me her dad but you can tell him he could be a good old man and buy my daughter a pair of earbuds.  Thank you have a great day not being sarcastic just saying...

Old man is an expression that means dad.

Around here it's often referred to when speaking about a husband

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 16 of 32
latest reply

My arms are wrapped around you and your daughter. 

Sometimes we get stuck on the little things because it is easier than facing the big ones. 

Love,

Grandma 

Message 17 of 32
latest reply

@brmil6885 wrote:

Well my daughter is only 13 she doesn't have a "old man " all except me me her dad but you can tell him he could be a good old man and buy my daughter a pair of earbuds.  Thank you have a great day not being sarcastic just saying...

@brmil_5114 

I was not being sarcastic, just saying. 

Message 18 of 32
latest reply

so very sorry about your situation.  Just wanted to point out that no doctor is going to divulge your daughter’s personal health information to a complete stranger. He or she might resent your putting them in that situation. I hope you are able to find a new pair of headphones for her and in the meantime your temporary gift of yours would brighten her day. Wishing you all the best.

Message 19 of 32
latest reply

OP is using 2 different sign on names in this thread

That seller mentioned never sold that model or currently sells it today

That model number cost about $35. Poster would have known BEFORE her birthday it wasn't coming so why not grab $40 and head to the store BEFORE her birthday....instead of letting her cry? 

Message 20 of 32
latest reply

@stainlessenginecovers wrote:

OP is using 2 different sign on names in this thread

That seller mentioned never sold that model or currently sells it today

That model number cost about $35. Poster would have known BEFORE her birthday it wasn't coming so why not grab $40 and head to the store BEFORE her birthday....instead of letting her cry? 

She left the negative for another seller then the one she named here.  But yeah it doesn't surprise me.  Makes no sense the op couldn't just reuse the money to buy another one.  

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 21 of 32
latest reply

I'm sorry your purchase didn't work out, but I see quite a few of these earbuds available with a quick google, including here. 

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 22 of 32
latest reply

thank you for that

Message 23 of 32
latest reply

Yes. bro. I think so

Message 24 of 32
latest reply

So sorry this happened, and most terribly sorry about your daughter, as a parent I can only imagine your grief.

Hopefully someone here reading may have some way to help, but as only a small percentage of sellers post here, you may be best just going to a B&M store and getting these for your little girl.

Message 25 of 32
latest reply

@xgvs8306 wrote:

So sorry this happened, and most terribly sorry about your daughter, as a parent I can only imagine your grief.

Hopefully someone here reading may have some way to help, but as only a small percentage of sellers post here, you may be best just going to a B&M store and getting these for your little girl.

Please refrain from copying and pasting my reply at #2 verbatim

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 26 of 32
latest reply

+++++GENERAL REPLY++++

I have been following this thread since the first day

OP  was given  great advice  but ignored it completely and kept repeating sad details dying daughters wish and crying 

I was  suspicious of  OP motives  but i really wanted to take the  situation as the truth( lying) but did not really buy it but i could have been wrong

So very sad the  individuals begging for money or free stuff sink to that level of saying their child is dying

Message 27 of 32
latest reply

eBay doesn't have the item so how can they send it to your daughter?

Message 28 of 32
latest reply

Scammer...can't even keep your ID's straight....you used 2 different ones in this thread alone

People replying might want to notice that you left negative feedback about earbuds for a seller that didn't even sell you earbuds.

You left the earbud seller positive feedback

Message 29 of 32
latest reply

Curious (or maybe not) that OP has failed to return to thread  since no money/ free gift of earbuds are coming s/he way 

OP Do not let the door hit your backside on your way out the door 

Message 30 of 32
latest reply