cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t trust eBay anymore

I been with eBay 2005 now I disappointed about eBay. I don’t receive my stuff but seller said send already. I still don’t get my stuff contacts sellers they not reply then open request with eBay they denied then I have appeal first they said ok and will refund then send me form fill out after I done then they said denied can’t refund after appeal you can’t do  anything lose your money don’t trust eBay anymore lier

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Don’t trust eBay anymore

Did you open an item not received case? You have 30 days from the last estimated date of delivery to file. The seller has 2 days to either up load tracking showing the item was delivered or refund. If by day 3 the seller hasn't responded go back to the case and ask eBay to step in for your refund.  
If you let too much time pass then yes your case would be declined. 
If you paid with PayPal you have 180 days from the last estimated date of delivery to file an item not received claim. If you paid by credit card you may have the same length of time to file a chargeback to get your money back. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Don’t trust eBay anymore

after I done then they said denied can’t refund after appeal 

@cheung2075 

Can you explain why your claim  and appeal were denied?   Was there tracking that showed 'delivered' for your parcel, even though you didn't get it?  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply