cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

How do I speak with someone at Ebay?  I bought something on 4/24/24 it was not shipped.  I've reached out to the seller multiple times with no response.  I finally was advised a refund would be issued 5/5/24 however the seller actually charged my credit card a second time.  Now I'm out twice the money and I don't have the item I purchased.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Customer Service

No seller can 'charge your cc a second time'. The first charge is a pending charge when the sale was made, that will be removed when the second charge is approved.If you dont receive your item on or around the estimated delivery date, open an item not received case. Sellers are not required to provide tracking.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Customer Service

@ryan-douglas,

If you used a debit card for the purchase, go to your account again and carefully read the entries. The earlier one is probably a pending or funds hold entry, from your bank.  The second one is the hold being lifted and it should reflect on your available balance. Because the second entry was posted on a Sunday, actual transactions may not appear until some time on a Monday.

If you were informed of a refund being issued on your ebay account, there should have been a reason for it in the message. What did that message say and when was it received?

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 3
latest reply