cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer did not pay or respond.Feedback states 5 other sellers did not get paid either but we cant lea

My buyer did not pay or respond to emails. I looked at feedbck, and 5 other sellers were not paid as well...we cannot lv negative feedback only hit the positive key and state non paying buyer. The feedback still claims all the positives. Something has got to change!

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Buyer did not pay or respond.Feedback states 5 other sellers did not get paid either but we cant

How about THIS for an idea. When Ebay sees that there is a non compliant bidder, one with more than one cases against them, EBAY stops them. It's YOUR company, you should be protecting the people who DO play by the rules, not the other way around.
Message 16 of 19
latest reply

Re: Buyer did not pay or respond.Feedback states 5 other sellers did not get paid either but we cant

what does EBAY do to the bidders with multiple strikes?
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

@starryeyedranch wrote:

My buyer did not pay or respond to emails. I looked at feedbck, and 5 other sellers were not paid as well...we cannot lv negative feedback only hit the positive key and state non paying buyer. The feedback still claims all the positives. Something has got to change!

@starryeyedranch

The other sellers went against policy by posting a negative comment in a postive format.

If that comes to eBay's attention, they will get a violation and possibly a reprimand outling what the proper procedure is.

The other sellers needed to file a UPI unpaid item dispute; this can be done manually or throught the automated Unpaid Item Assistant.  Open it in 48 hours, close in 96, the buyer gets a strike.

Just two striked will prevent them from buying from the many sellers who their blocks set to block those with 2 strikes in a year.  This is the strictest block.

Since you say there were 5 comments, if 5 cases were opened and closed, that buyer would be unable to buy from many sellers for a year.

Negative feedback was being abused and used as retaliation in some cases so eBay did away with it.  This system now forbids naming and shaming, but still accomplishes its' purpose if these tools are used.

I understand your frustration, though, sorry this happened to you.

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 19 of 19
latest reply