cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authenticity Guarantee

Authenticity Guarantee does not show on my eBay app at all even though I filter to it. I’m shopping from South Africa , what seems to be problem? I went on the website but still does the same how do I know if the sneakers are real (and please don’t tell me the authenticity guarantee sticker needs to be there) bc it’s showing on my app at all. I’m not sure if it’s my location or what

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Authenticity Guarantee

Authenticity Guarantee is not available to all countries @ameercox . It's probably your location.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Authenticity Guarantee

@ameercox 

It's definitely your location. Here's what the FAQ of eBay's sneaker authentication says about eligibility for the program:

"Only items purchased on eBay.com are eligible for Authenticity Guarantee. Items that are listed on eBay.com but located outside the U.S. for delivery to a buyer located within the US may be available for Authenticity Guarantee soon—check back for updates. However, items that ship to a buyer address located in Puerto Rico, Canada or Australia are eligible (items exceeding $2,500 shipping to Australia are not currently eligible for AG). Any other buyer addresses located outside of the U.S. are not eligible for the service at this time. Unincorporated territories (incl. Guam, Virgin Islands, North Mariana Islands, American Samoa and Palau) and Armed Forces postal locations are not currently covered."

Message 3 of 3
latest reply