cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of my watched items are suddenly in Australian dollars on Summary page - Bizarre

Every single item is shown in AU dollars.   And there is a note next to each item stating that the price is based on current conversion rates.     That's never happened before.    I wonder what ebay is up to

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: All of my watched items are suddenly in Australian dollars on Summary page - Bizarre

@tweetyboyd1971,

It means that you accidentally got logged  on to eBay Australia. That's the only eBay website that shows prices in AU$.

Log out of there, and log back on to www.ebay.com and everything will go back to normal US$.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: All of my watched items are suddenly in Australian dollars on Summary page - Bizarre

How did I accidentally get logged into ebay Australia?    I have been using the same link to ebay for years with no problems.   I didn't go to ebay Australia  and did not access ebay thru a random web search,  so that doesn't make sense to me

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

No that's not it.    I signed out,  went to ebay.com and signed back in,   and all watched items still in AU dollars

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Please provide the URL link where you are seeing prices in AU$.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

You navigated to the Australia site. You were probably looking at a listing from AU and instead of closing the page you clicked on their other items or you used a link on that page to go to another eBay site. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply