cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account on hold

My account it’s on hold I took to ebay customer services nobody now why all my payment paid can you help mi?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Account on hold

What is the exact message you received?

ON VACATION
GONE FISHING
BACK AT 6
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Account on hold

@zurab07,

Are you having trouble with payments as a buyer or a seller?  More information about your problem would let us help you solve it.

Either way if you do have problems with payments you should be contacting PayPal about the issue they handle most of the payments made or received by buyers or sellers.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Account on hold

Are you sure it’s an Ebay issue and not a PayPal issue? Make sure everything is in order. Such as your payment method, address, phone number, funding sources, etc.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Account on hold

You are a new seller.

New and occasional sellers all have restrictions on the number and value of their listings.

You may have simply run into one of those restrictions.

For example, it is not unusual to be restricted to $500 in value of listings.

This could be one item for $500, or 50 items at $10.

But if you sold 50 items at $10, you would not be allowed to list any more until 30 days after your first listing.

This policy is a Buyer Protection.

Some new sellers don't know how to complete a transaction or how to ship. The restriction keeps the number and value of such problems low.

This policy is a Seller Protection.

New sellers are a magnet for scammers. The restriction keeps their losses low.

(But most people are honest)

Paypal also puts a Hold on customer payments to new and occasional sellers. Again this is a Buyer Protection.

The Hold can be up to 21 days for non-US based sellers.

Nevertheless you can use the Held funds to buy shipping labels, and you are required to ship promptly.

If a seller loses a Claim, she may also find her ability to list restricted.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply